The University of Houston offers a Recalculation Process to transfer students who were not admitted to their first choice major or to the University. To be eligible for the Recalculation process, students must meet the following criteria:
- Have a current Transfer application on file with the University of Houston
- Have completed coursework that may change the outcome of an admissions decision
- Have submitted an official transcript to the University of Houston
- Students will only be considered for majors as listed on their ApplyTexas application
- International students are not eligible for the recalculation process
Submit this form to request recalculation.
Dates and Deadlines
- Complete and submit this form by July 24, 2020.
- Submit an updated transcript to UH by July 24, 2020 (transcripts must be received by UH by this date).