Below are 10 amazing ways to build your brand at the University of Houston!
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please complete the form below and someone from our team will get back with you in 2-3 business days.
- Create an employer account | Creating a Cougar Pathway account allows you to post jobs, register for upcoming career fairs and events. It’s the #1 way to get connected to our campus!
- Post jobs in Cougar Pathway | Posting job opportunities in Cougar Pathways allow you to identify, engage and select quality UH students to fill your open positions. It’s simple, easy and free to use!
- Attend a Career Fair ($) | Attending a Career Fair is an excellent opportunity to connect with potential candidates while also increasing your organization’s brand on campus. View upcoming events.
- On-campus Interviews | Reserve one or more of our free interview suites and complete your student interviews in one day! We have 9 interview suites available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Schedule on-campus interviews through Cougar Pathway.
- Sponsor an Event ($) | We offer the opportunity for your organization to sponsor career fairs and career education events to enhance your recruitment efforts and brand recognition on campus.
- Volunteer your time | Provide guidance and real-world examples to our students and alumni through resume reviews, workshop presentations or by attending professional development events.
- Employer Meet and Greets | Showcase your organization and network with UH students and alumni in a fun and engaging manner. Meet and Greets requests must be submitted 4 weeks in advance and are typically scheduled Monday-Thursday. Refreshments such as sodas, cookies, pizza, and hors-d’oeuvres are highly suggested.
- Company Trek | Schedule a date and welcome students to your location. Show students what a day in the life at your company is like - host a tour, hold a panel, introduce your leadership team or provide a job shadow day. Allowing students to experience your company atmosphere is a great way to attract prospective interns and permanent hire candidates.
- Join our Employer Advisory Board | The Employer Advisory Board partners employers and UCS staff to discuss updates in the economy, UH's preparation of future employees and company interests. The Employer Advisory Board is a great opportunity to support our ongoing outreach efforts and work with a group of like-minded people to enhance the lives of our diverse student population at the University of Houston.
- Table in our student center ($) | (Not organized by UCS) Reserve a table in our student center to meet students. Reservation requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance and submitted though the UH Student Center online reservation system. Payments for events are due two weeks after the invoice is sent to the customer. All final payment for events is due prior to the event date. More information can on Off-Campus Groups.