Virtual Communication Career Mixer
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This is a virtual networking event where students will have the opportunity to meet and interact with employers in various fields of the communication industry. Employers will provide tips for building a successful communication career and discuss internships and full-time positions.
The event will be held on Tuesday, May 20, 2020 from 3pm to 7pm with the flexibility for students to log in at various times and interact with employers. It will be hosted on the virtual platform, Microsoft TEAMS. The Virtual Communication Career Mixer Teams page will feature company channels that allow for real time engagement including scheduled information sessions and professional conversations.
Students: RSVP in Cougar Pathway; Microsoft TEAMS link will be sent via email to those who RSVP
Students are encouraged to:
- Have a PDF version of your resume ready
- Dress in business professional attire - video chats with employers may be requested
- Review the list of participating employers - narrow down the list and research the specific departments or organizations you are interested in meeting.
If you are interested in participating, please register HERE (Deadline to register is May 11)
- Virtual (RSVP via Cougar Pathway for access)
- University Career Services