The Transfer Advising Program office is committed to your success this Spring 2020 term. As the UH community puts into practice our plans to mitigate the COVID-19 outbreak, our office will begin serving students online only beginning Wednesday, March 18th. The office in N111 Cougar Village 1 will be closed to in-person traffic.
Here is how we will serve you in the coming days:
- These things will continue: regular advising over the phone and through e-mail. We are also available to advise you through Microsoft Teams, which can be downloaded and used for free. Just send the advisor (listed on the Meet a Transfer Advisor link) a request for a Microsoft Teams invite.
- These things will be postponed: all community college visits and special events.
- More information on these things will be updated as we learn more: any changes to admissions dates or a resumption of our in-person advising availability.
- Your grades still matter! Learning from a distance can be more challenging than you think. Ensure you are as successful as you can be this term by Learning about learning online.
- Monitor the UH COVID-19 response regularly.
- Be a responsible community member! Stay inside and keep a 6 foot social distance buffer from others, eat healthy, exercise to keep the blood pumping to your brain, and wash your hands!
- If you have questions about our office, please contact James Simpson at 713-743-1905.
- We care about you, and can’t wait to see you back once our office reopens in person!
Please CLICK HERE for a list of date/times during Spring 2020 that TAP will BE CLOSED/UNAVAILABLE due to special events.
Our mission is to connect you to the advising resources you need to be successful, and to help you create a seamless transition to your bachelor degree.
If you’re on campus and would like to stop by our office, we’re located in N111, Cougar Village 1. Our business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.