Master of Science Degrees
The College of Technology offers the following Master of Science (MS) degrees:
- Computational Health Informatics - prepares the next generation of professionals for careers in the technological transformation of healthcare. Graduates are empowered to become leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators in a broad range of healthcare technologies for detecting diseases, assisting with treatment, and monitoring the efficacy of therapeutic interventions.
- Construction Management - Provides an advanced knowledge of construction project planning and management, quantitative methods, cost analysis and estimating, and quality control and productivity improvement methods.
- Cybersecurity - A hands-on program designed specifically to prepare individuals for responsible leadership roles in cybersecurity aspects of the enterprise in both IT and OT environments. Program recognized as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyberdefense Education.
- Engineering Technology - Biotechnology Track - This program focuses on bioprocessing, protein engineering, computational biology, and federal regulations. Designed to help prepare individuals to conduct or supervise research and development in biotechnology or biomedical fields. This degree is a highly inter- and multi-disciplinary field that defines interdisciplinary education and research in the 21st century.
- Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering Technology Track - Provides an integrated multi-disciplinary program designed to prepare individuals with practical and theoretical skills in Technology with a focus in applied Mechanical Engineering. This relationship facilitates the translation of research findings to meet current industry needs.
- Engineering Technology - Network Communications Track - Provides an advanced knowledge of communication between and within computer networks, including data processing in the network environment, network operations software and operating systems, and communication systems.
- Foresight - Program focuses on forecasting and planning discontinuous and transformational change by analyzing rapid alterations in external environments and by using systems thinking to increase the chances of achieving preferred futures.
- Global Retailing - Students examine the dynamics of worldwide impact multi-cultural consumer behavior, retail analytics, profitability and financial models.
- Human Resource Development - This program is designed for the professional who seeks advanced preparation utilizing powerful tools to facilitate sustainable change in diverse organizations.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Technology - This program is designed for the professional who seeks advanced preparation in logistics, inventory management, transportation, sales, and procurement.
- Technology Project Management - Provides students with a leadership foundation and the opportunity to focus on an area of directed study.