The list below indicates minimum requirements. Contact the College Research Administrator to determine whether any additional agency specific documents are needed.
- Scope of Work: Sub-award PI should provide a description of the work to be provided for UH.
- Budget: Provide on Agency Required Forms
- Budget Justification: Detailed Description of Requested Funds
- IDC Rate Agreement: Copy of Approved IDC Rate Agreement
- Financial Conflict of Interest: Provide a signed FCOI indicating the sub-award institution has a financial conflict of interest policy in place.
- Biographical Sketch: Provide on Agency Required Forms for Key Personnel
- Letter of Intent: A letter of intent to partner with UH signed by the Sponsored Research Official at the sub-award institution is required. Include title of project, sub-award PI, total funds requested and any cost share. Letter should be address as indicated below:
Executive Director, Office of Contracts and Grants
University of Houston
Division of Research
Ezekiel W. Cullen
4302 University Drive, Room 316
Houston, TX 77204-2015