We are delighted to share the news that we have been ranked #35 for the Best Affordable Project Management Degree by UniversityHQ!Learn More
Virtual Project Management: Monitoring and Managing Stress
Come Join us and meet the TPM Advisory Board
We offer the following program options:
- Students residing in the USA:
- For U.S. citizens and permanent residents, we offer a truly self-paced online program and face-to-face during evening hours (Class Hours: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM).
- Students NOT residing in the USA:
- For students who will not reside in the U.S. during their course of study, we offer an overseas program which is a fully online program.
- Admissions Test - GMAT/GRE Suspended for all applicants until January 2023! Duolingo and other English Proficiency test scores are now being accepted.
An undergraduate or graduate degree in a technology discipline from an accredited university or college is preferred for unconditional admission to the technology project management graduate program. The applicant's undergraduate education reflecting a firm foundation in a technology discipline is recommended. The equivalent of 24 hours within one technology major or 18 advanced hours within one technology minor serves as a foundation for success. Students who do not meet the necessary requirements may be requested to complete prerequisites before entering the program.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or better (4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of academic course work is required for unconditional admission.
- Three letters of recommendation from persons who can address the applicant's ability and potential for graduate education and a leadership position in a technological-intensive organization (i.e., former professors, employment supervisors, professional colleagues).
- A personal narrative statement reflecting the applicant's academic and employment histories and prior experience on technology projects, as well as interest in achieving a leadership position in an organization.
- A demonstrated understanding of statistics is required. Prospective students should have taken and passed a course in statistics (e.g., TMTH 3360) with a grade of C or higher.
Tuition and Fees
The following link provides comprehensive information regarding graduate tuition and fees for University of Houston programs: www.uh.edu/financial/graduate/tuition-fees
Request More InformationNote:* Are Mandatory fields
Learn more about our program by following us on LinkedIn!