The Project Management certificate course is dedicated to educating project management working professionals with knowledge base, vocabularies, and tools grounded in the official Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 5th Edition. In this 5-day intensive course, you will learn the project management methodology and standards required to manage projects successfully.
- Complete 40 hours of instruction in Project Management Methodology and earn 40 PDUs
- Use PM methodology to organize and plan a project standards
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Learn and use Project Management techniques to manage project schedules, budgets, quality and teams
- Work in teams during the course to emulate project teams in real world scenarios
- Use PM standards to monitor and control project execution
Topics covered in the course include the following: