Requirements and Application Instructions
The College of Technology Student Ambassadors is a group of student leaders who represent the College and assist the College with recruitment and retention of a diversified population of high ability students. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the College of Technology.
Student Ambassadors Recruitment Flyer
Requirements to be an Ambassador
- Two semester commitment
- Enrolled as an undergraduate student in a College of Technology degree major
- Enrolled in 9 credit hours or more for both the fall and spring semesters.
- Cumulative UH GPA of 2.5 or higher
Requirements of an Ambassador
- Attend a one-hour mandatory orientation
- Attend one one-hour development seminar per semester
- Participate in two qualifying recruiting events per semester in addition to the College of Technology career fairs (9/10/19 and 2/4/20), Digifest (Date TBD), Redfest (Date TBD), and the Ingenuity Applied Tech Fair (2/17/20 or 2/21/20).
Ambassadors failing to meet their commitments will be dropped from the program.
The application form may be submitted on line at http://uh.edu/technology/advising/student-ambassadors/application/ or dropped off in the Engineering Technology Department located in room 304 of the Technology Building (T2). Candidates selected for interviews will be notified by phone. The deadline for applications isdeadline for applications is Friday, September 6, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
Questions should be directed to Dr. Sharon Green at (713) 743-7788 or email@example.com.