For more COVID-19 updates, resources, and information on the interim grade policy click here
Download the pdf version of Interim grading policy decision tree
This guide will help you plan for the rest of the semester and maximize your chances of succeeding as you work through the decision making process.
||Dates to Consider
Aseess your Situation
- What is your grade status for every single course?
- Do you understand how assignments have been modified?
- Do you know how the grading scale will work?
- Do you know how communication methods have been altered?
- Do you have a place to work at home?
- Is your technology working?
- Your grades matter! Are you able to successfully complete the course through the end of the semester given the provisions of the Interim Grade Policy as opposed to dropping the course?
- See the Grade Strategy Decision Tree to understand how the Interim Grade Policy fits with your plans
Follow Strategies to Succeed
Keep it up
- Complete final assignments
- Begin to prepare study guides
|April 26-May 6
- Carefully review the Registrar’s instructions on grade options under the Interim Grading policy
- Calculate your GPA, including “what-if” grading scenarios for how your course-by-course choice will impact your GPA Check for any changes to instructions for your final exams.
- GPA calculator: https://www.math.uh.edu/~jmorgan/gpa/
- Create a daily study schedule based on final exam schedule
4/27: Last Day of Classes
4/27: Registrar’s instructions on Interim Grading policy
4/28-5/6: Final examination period.
Make Grade Decisions
- Review each posted final grade.
|5/11: Deadline for faculty to post Final Grades in myUH.