The College of Technology will be holding the Spring Career Fair on Tuesday, February 04, 2020 at the Conrad N.Hilton College, University of Houston - Main Campus, in the Waldorf and Conrad Hilton Ball Rooms, from 12:30 to 4:00 pm. This is an opportunity to meet talented College of Technology students who are eager to talk to professionals about internships and employment opportunities.
Registration for employers is now open at TechConnect! Employer registration fees can be paid via credit card through our secure payment portal:
- General Registration (up to 2 representatives): $650
- Registration with 1 Additional Representative (3 total): $680
- Registration with 2 Additional Representative (4 total): $710
- Registration with 3 Additional Representative (5 total): $740
- Registration with 4 Additional Representative (6 total): $770
- One Additional Representative (if already registered): $30
Note: Registration is available through Tuesday, February 4, 2020.
Registered employers in our career services management system, TechConnect, can gain easy access to all of the details about the career fair, post jobs, preview students' resumes and share other information with students.
Contact Christal Pradia, UH College of Technology career counselor, for more information.