We encourage 11th-grade students to attend the 2-hour workshops.
The workshops will provide information about:
- UH degrees focused on Food Science, Nutrition, and Agricultural Biotechnology
- Diverse career pathways you can pursue once you graduate
- Discover agricultural universities across the United States.
- Understand the benefits of a Hispanic Serving Institution (HIS).
- Learn about University of Houston organizations targeted at LatinX students.
- Get more information about how to apply to the UH summer camp.