Skip to main content

Graduate Degrees

University of Houston at Sugar Land offers advanced degrees in several areas, listed below.

Advisors designated for specific programs or colleges can assist you with your academic advising needs. Connect with an advisor or call 832-842-2900.

Master's Programs College
Administration and Supervision M.Ed.Education
Counseling M.Ed.Education
Curriculum and Instruction - Learning, Design and Technology M.Ed.Education
Executive Human Resource Development M.S.Technology Division
Family Nurse Practitioner M.S.N.Nursing
Human Resource Development M.S.Technology Division
Nurse Administration M.S.N.Nursing
Nursing Education M.S.N.Nursing
Social Work M.S.W.Social Work
Technology Project Management M.S.Technology Division
Doctoral Programs College
K-12 Professional Leadership Ed.D.Education
Professional Leadership - Mathematics Education Ed.D.Education