Skip to main content

Certificates & Concentrations

Coursework leading to a certificate is available at the University of Houston at Sugar Land in the below areas.

Advisors designated for specific programs or colleges can assist you with your academic advising needs. Connect with an advisor or call 832-842-2900.

Certifications College
Speech Language Pathology AssistantLiberal Arts and Social Sciences

* A baccalaureate degree is required to enroll