Parking and Transportation held a town hall to discuss future parking plans and new plans for fall 2019 with the campus community. For details about the town hall, please see the town hall presentation or view the recordings below.
- The annual price of a parking permit will be $285, prorated weekly for purchases and returns.
- Permits will be available for sale April 16 for faculty, staff and students. They can be purchased through myParkingAccount via AccessUH.
- Permits will be mailed to the address selected and may be purchased through Visa/MasterCard, fee bill (students) or payroll deductions (faculty/staff).
- Payroll deductions for facutly/staff begin October 1. Payments are divided by the length of employee’s contract (9 or 12 months).
- Credit card payments are processed immediately.
- The UH at Sugar Land permits are valid at the Sugar Land campus and UH remote campus lots (Technology Bridge).
- Technology Bridge only - Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Any ungated lot at main campus - Monday-Thursday after 3p.m. and Friday-Sunday.
- UH parking permits are permitted to park at UH at Sugar Land.