Software Engineering Research Group (SERG) at the University of Houston develops tools and techniques for building reliable software systems.
News: We are looking for self-motivated and talented PhD students to join our group. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Alipour (email@example.com).
- Software Testing and Analysis
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Dr. Mohammad Amin Alipour, Director
- Rafiqul Rabin, PhD student
- Soodeh Atefi, PhD student
- Farah Prity, PhD student
- Syeda Ayeen Zehra, MS student
- Andrew Truelove, Undergraduate Researcher (won Provost’s Undergraduate Research Scholarship),
- Victor Florintsev, Undergraduate Researcher