DSAES IT Services is here to provide timely and effective technical support for departments within the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services. This website is an informational resource specifically designed to provide guidance to how and where to get technology assistance, define which services are available, and provide information about security alerts and updates.
Please note: This site and services are provided for the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services (DSAES). Technical support for non-DSAES personnel can be obtained by contacting the University Information Technology (UIT) department at 713-743-1411.
We can assist DSAES staff and departments in the following ways:
- General user support for desktop computers, laptops, workstations and software
- Support and update websites for DSAES departments
- Manage share-drive and folder access levels
- Coordinate trainings for software and applications such as Office 365
- Assist with implementation of applications between departments, customers, and software vendors
- Provide general troubleshooting for computer-related issues
Need Desktop Support?
If you need desktop support, click the DSAES IT Ticket icon on your desktop, submit your request and one of our support specialists will assist you.
Need Website Support?
If you need a website update, click the 'DSAES Web Support Request' icon on your desktop, submit your request and one of our web developers will assist you. If you do not have this icon, contact your department's Web Monitor to create a Web Request.
Student Life Diversity Statement
The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services Student Life Team honors the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals by creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages and experiences. Through education, reflection and accountability, we cultivate leaders who champion inclusion and diversity.