Skip to main content

Other University Awards

Awards from other universities are usually flow-through awards in the form of a sub-recipient agreement. When UH receives these types of agreements, the overarching guidance is based on the primary sponsoring agency which can be a Federal or State agency. When the university is providing its own funds the guidance will depend on the type of university (State of Private).