UH is committed to maintaining a research environment that promotes attention to the highest ethical standards for all sponsored and non-sponsored research. However, awards supported by both the National Science Foundation (NSF) as well as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) are required to comply with specific requirements to ensure appropriate training in the responsible conduct of research.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Policy
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Recommended Matrix
- UH RCR Resources
- Additional Online Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding RCR Training/Education
- Instructions to Access CITI Online Training (PDF)