Lessons Learned: Making Your Center Grant Applications a Success
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for a special 50-in-5 workshop focused on the development of major center proposals: Center Grants Dos and Don’ts. If you’re planning to lead a center proposal or would like to participate on one, this workshop will benefit you.
The workshop will include a session from McAllister and Quinn, a panel of center directors who have successfully won center grants from various agencies, and a logistics session with Pre-Award Director Ben Mull, Ph.D.
- Jack Fletcher, chair of the department of psychology, Texas Center for Learning Disabilities
- Ramesh Shrestha, professor of civil and environmental engineering, National Center for Airborne Laser Mapping
- Alamgir Karim, professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, International Polymer & Soft Matter Consortium
- Stacey Gorniak, associate professor of health and human performance, Center for Neuromotor and Biomechanics Research
- Venkat Selvamanickam, professor of mechanical engineering, Advanced Manufacturing Institute
- Gabriela Baeza Ventura, associate professor Spanish, Co-creator of the Digital Humanities Center on US Latinx Research and executive editor of Arte Publico Press
- David Francis, professor of psychology, Texas Institute for Measurement, Evaluation, and Statistics (TIMES)