IRB Reliance for Collaborative Studies
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In 2019, the federal government required that any federally-funded study not exempt from the regulations and collaborating with one or more institutions rely on a single IRB.
The IRB Team will discuss when a research study requires a single IRB review and the University of Houston Policy. We will review:
• Required documentation for submission
• The review process when UH is the lead IRB
• The review process when UH is relying on another IRB
• Investigator expectations and responsibilities (local and external)
This 50-in-5 session is part of the Division of Research Explained Series, developed to support faculty in a variety of research and innovation efforts.
- Zoom Meeting/Online Streaming
Division of Research
Executive Director of Communications