The Emerging Trends lecture series offers tools to assist faculty with the use of technology in teaching. Emerging Trends is a partnership of the Office of the Provost and the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. The next talk is scheduled for Friday, January 29.
Faculty Insights to Online Instruction
January 29, 2016
1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Farish Hall, Kiva Room
In this panel discussion, faculty members share their insights on how to design and deliver online courses.
The panel of lecturers includes:
- Becky Valls and Jackie Nalett, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Dance 2307: Aesthetics
- Julia Kleinheider, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, WCL 2352: World Cinema
- Ginger Lucas, Graduate College of Social Work, SOCW 7325: Assessment in Social Work Practice
- Matt Franchek, College of Engineering, Subsea Engineering
- Nicole Andrews, College of Education, Online Master's Program
Please RSVP here.
Recordings of past presentations can be found here.
Paula Myrick Short