Please join us for the second topic of our 2015-2016 Energy Symposium Series | Critical Issues in Energy
Carbon Tax: Is It the Right Time?
Register to Attend
Featuring guest speakers:
- Aparna Mathur, Resident Scholar in Economic Policy Studies, American Enterprise Institute
- Bob Nordhaus, Partner, Van Ness Feldman
- Marvin Odum, President, Shell Oil Company, Upstream Americas Director
- Leighton Steward, Geologist, Environmentalist, Author, and Retired Energy Industry Executive
- Dave Fehling, Energy and Environment Reporter, Houston Public Media
November 10, 2015
5:30 - 7:00pm
UH Student Center South, Houston Room (220)
4455 University Drive, Houston, TX 77204
(Parking is located inside the Welcome Center Garage - 4434 University Drive)
Check-in begins: 5:00pm
Panel discussion: 5:30pm
For more information on the symposium and other UH Energy news and events visit uh.edu/energy
This is a free event and open to the public.
- Houston Public Media
- fuelfix from the Houston Chronicle
Following the event, please join us for a reception in the ballroom.
- Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, Inc.
Ramanan Krishnamoorti, Ph.D.
Chief Energy Officer