The Pre-Health Advising Center will provide virtual group advising and orientation sessions to discuss the 2022 Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) application and evaluation process.
If you are a pre-Medical or pre-Dental student that plans to apply in the upcoming application cycle, you should make arrangements to attend one of these sessions.
Once you have completed the orientation, you may submit the HPAC Open File Request to email@example.com.
The live virtual sessions will be held via Zoom on the following dates and times:
- Friday - January 21, 2022 | 12:00PM to 2:00PM CST
- Wednesday - January 26, 2022 | 11:00AM to 1:00PM CST
- Tuesday - February 8, 2022 | 2:00PM to 4:00PM CST
- Thursday - February 17, 2022 | 10:00AM to 12:00PM CST
- Wednesday - February 23, 2022 | 1:00PM to 3:00PM CST
- Tuesday - March 8, 2022 | 12:00PM to 2:00PM CST
*Zoom Meeting ID for all the above meeting dates: 480 030 0548
If you have already met with a Health Professions Advisor during an HPAC appointment, you do not need to attend an orientation session. Likewise, an appointment is not required if you attend an orientation.