Danielle Quintana, MSN RN CNOR
Interim Second Degree BSN Track Manager / Clinical Assistant ProfessorEducation
- MSN Thomas Edison State University, Trenton, NJ 2014
- Post-Masters Nurse Educator Certificate, Carey Edwards School of Nursing, 2014
- BSN Thomas Edison State University, Trenton, NJ 2009
- Certification of Operating Room Nursing (Emeritus)
- Current student, Texas Woman’s University, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Program
Lightfoot, L. A., Quintana, D. M. (2017). Embracing Diversity in Nursing to Improve Healthcare. INSIGHT Into Diversity. January/February, p. 56-58. ISSN: 2154-0349
Quintana, D.M. (2019). Developing ethical decision-making skills in operating room nursing students. Poster accepted. AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo. Nashville, TN.
Quintana, D.M. (2019). Promoting healthy work environments with civility training for operating room nursing students. Poster. Sigma Creating Healthy Work Environment Conference. New Orleans, LA.
Quintana, D.M. (2018). Teaching patient safety and ethical decision-making skills in the operating room with nursing students using simulation. Poster accepted. INACSL Conference. Toronto, Canada.
Schrader, P. K. & Quintana, D.M. (2020). A deep dive into deficient leadership scores revealed students are weak advocates. Poster. 2020 National Nurse Educator Summit. Seattle, WA.
Office Hours: BH 385 8am to Noon Thursday
Clinical Interest: Perioperative, Medical-Surgical Pediatrics