New Student Orientation
Family Member and Guest Registration
Before You Register:
Please ensure your student has completed their orientation registration before completing your registration. This registration form is for family members and guests only. Students will need to register for their orientation using their myUH self-service account.
- All fees are non-refundable. Even if your student cancels their orientation date or you decide to no longer attend the orientation with your student.
- If you can no longer attend the orientation, you may transfer your registration to another guest that may be attending with your student.
- Lunch will be provided for family members and guests attending a transfer orientation.
- Lunch and a parent’s reception on day one and lunch on day two will be provided for family members and guests attending a Freshman orientation (summer only).
- Guests under the age of 18 will not be charged and do not need to register, but you will be responsible for providing them with meals.
- You will need a credit card in order to proceed with payment. If you do not have a credit card, we can add the fee to your student’s account WITH their permission. We are unable to accept cash, check, or money order.
- If you register to attend an orientation date with your student and your student decides to change their date, you do not need to submit an additional registration form. Please make sure you have your email confirmation.
If you have any additional questions regarding family member and guests programming, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Please allow a 24-48 hour response time. If you are in need of immediate assistance, please contact us at 713-743-1010, option 4.