Call 713-743-3388 or
For all Moores Opera House and Dudley Recital Hall concerts, unless noted otherwise.
Festival Orchestra Series
- $25 – general admission
- $15 – student/senior
- $20 – general admission
- $10 – student/senior
FESTIVAL ORCHESTRA Series Package (Includes all 4 Saturday Performances)
- $80 – general admission
- $48 – student/senior
PERSPECTIVES Series Package (Includes all 4 Tuesday performances)
- $64 – general admission
- $32 – student/senior
FULL SEASON Pass (Includes 4 Orchestra Series Concerts, Moores Opera House, and 4 PERSPECTIVES Series Concerts, Dudley Recital Hall)
- $135 - general admission
- $75 - student/senior
Groups of 10+.
Contact Moores School of Music Box Office at 713-743-3388 for details.
Policies and Other Information
Box Office hours (via phone only): Tuesday - Friday, 10 am - 5 pm. Box Office personnel will confirm phone orders for tickets during business hours only.
The Box Office relocates to the concert venue one hour prior to the event.
- Online and over-the-phone ticket purchases will include an additional service charge.
- Late seating is at the discretion of house management.
- Unclaimed tickets may be resold ten minutes prior to performance time.
- Moores Opera House and Dudley Recital Hall policies prohibits children 6 years of age and younger at performances.
- Cell phones and all other electronic devices must be turned off in the concert halls during TMF performances.
- No unauthorized photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind is permitted.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Moores Opera House, Dudley Recital Hall or MSM Room 160 during TMF Performances.
- No exchanges or refunds at performance venue.
- The Moores Opera House is handicapped-accessible and offers assissted listening devices free to patrons. Please call 713-743-3388 at least 24 hours in advance of the performance.
All programs and artists are subject to change.
The University of Houston is an EEO/AA institution.