- UH MFA Candidates launch G5 collective to give back to the Houston Arts Community.
- The G5 Collective strives to support graduate art students and emerging Houston artists.
- Alumni Spotlight: Christopher Paul
- A Q&A with McGovern College of the Arts Alum, Christopher Paul.
- Faculty Spotlight: Sandra Zalman
- A Q&A with author and Program Director of Art History, Sandra Zalman, Ph.D.
- Alumni Spotlight: Candace Noel
- A Q&A with Kathrine G. McGovern College of the Arts, Arts Leadership Alum and Floral Designer, Candace Noel.
- Alumni Spotlight: Victoria Nerey
- A Q & A with Kathrine G. McGovern College of the Arts, School of Art Alum, Victoria Nerey.
- The Power of Art: Paving the Way for Social Justice Curriculum
- The Arts Leadership program wins a competitive grant to launch a new class: ARLD 4397/6395 Art and Social Justice.
- Faculty Spotlight: Anna Mayer
- Q&A with Artist and Assistant Professor of Sculpture at the Kathrine G. McGovern College of the Arts.
- Faculty Spotlight: Keliy Anderson-Staley
- A Q&A with Associate Professor of Photography, and author of “On a Wet Bough.”
- Alumni Spotlight: Daniela Leon
- A Q&A with Graphic Design BFA Alum, Daniela Leon
- Alumni Spotlight: Colby Deal
- Q&A with Magnum Photography Agency nominee, Colby Deal
- Faculty Spotlight: Delilah Montoya
- Q&A with School of Art professor of photography and digital media, Delilah Montoya
- Faculty Spotlight: Luisa Orto
- Faculty Spotlight on Design History Instructor and 2020 Teaching Excellence Award Recipient, Luisa Orto
- Faculty Spotlight: Patrick Masterson
- Faculty Spotlight on School of Art Professor Patrick Masterson.