A Skype for Business (SFB) app is available for free from the app store for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia. The following features are available:
- Publish and view status
- Screen reader/voice over
- View Contacts list/groups
- Search Global Address Book/Personal Contacts
- Initiate instant messages (IM)
- Participate in multi-party IM
- Initiate email to a Contact
- SFB-to-SFB audio and video
- Click Join Online Meeting in the meeting reminder to join a meeting or conference call
- Use dial-out conferencing (server calls your mobile device)
- View shared desktop or program (not Android)
- Start an unscheduled group conversation with multiple participants directly from your client or device (not Android)
- Transfer a call (not Android)
- Access voice mail
Sign-in To Your Mobile Device [pdf] - this quick guide helps you connect your mobile device to our SFB server.
SFB Mobile App for Android [PDF] - this guide helps you to connect to SFB on your Android mobile device.
SFB Mobile App for iPhone [PDF] - this guide helps you to connect to SFB on your iPhone mobile device.
For Skype for Business (SFB) related questions or problems, send email to email@example.com.