Meet Now is used when you want to meet without delay. You don't want to schedule a meeting, you want to meet right now. Every version of Skype for Business (SFB) has the Meet Now feature. Select a version of SFB to see how to access Meet Now.
- From the Conversation menu, select Meet Now.
- From the sub-menu, select the desired meeting type: Call, Video or Desktop Sharing.
- Drag and drop names onto the Group Conversation window from your Contacts list to add participants or click the Options icon and select Invite by Name or Number to invite someone who is not a Lync Contact.
Watch a short video on Lync 2011 Meet Now!
Skype for Business - Windows
- Open Skype for Business.
- In Options menu select Meet Now or in the Group Conversation window that appears, click Invite More People.
- In the Invite by Name or Phone Number dialog box that appears, select a contact, enter a name, or enter a phone number.
- Click Ok.
Note: Drag and drop names from your Contact list to the Group Conversation window for a faster way to invite others.
- Options button and select Meet Now.
For Skype for Business (SFB) related questions or problems, send email to email@example.com.