Tuesday, September 19, 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Make the most of your benefits! Join the Benefits Team for an in-person open forum where you can meet members of the team to ask your questions about benefits: Health & Benefits Plans, Retirement Plans, Optional Benefits, Power Up Employee Wellness, and Leave benefits.
To attend this in-person session:
- Register via PASS (http://my.uh.edu)
- Click on Training
- Click on Request Training Enrollment. (It may take 1-2 min. to appear.)
- Once the page appears, select Search by Course Number or Search by Course Name
- Enter the Course # or name and click Search. (Note: Leave the course # or name blank to generate a list of all the courses)
- Once the course (or list appears), click the View Available Sessions button of the course in which you would like to enroll
- Click on the Session link that corresponds to the session and date you would like to enroll in
- The Session Detail page will appear. Review the information. (To be placed on a waiting list if the session is full, check the appropriate box.) Click Continue
- The Submit Request page will appear. Review the information. Click Submit
- Click OK when the Save Confirmation page appears
- The Submit Request - Confirmation page appears, review the information
- You will receive a Training Confirmation via email
If you can’t meet in person, join us online via Teams.
- HR Training Room, Bldg. 525; 4367 Cougar Village Dr.