The SHRL Conference Services Team is hiring students to serve as Conference Assistants.
As a part of the Student Housing & Residential Life Department, our Conference Services coordinates the housing, dining, and space reservations for summertime guests annually. A variety of camps, conferences, and workshops utilize our facilities here at the University of Houston, and therefore, our primary goal is to provide superior customer service. Each member of our Conference Services staff plays a large part in attaining this goal since they are often the first point of contact once guests arrive on campus.
Why should you work for Conference Services?
- Meet diverse groups of people through the summer.
- Gain customer service experience as a Conference Assistant working with visiting conference groups.
For more information please attend one of our info sessions for the link to the application.
You must attend an info session to receive the application link.
- February 3, 2022, at 2 PM Quad MPR
- February 7, 2022, at 7 PM Agnes Arnold 301
- February 8, 2022, at 4 PM Quad MPR
- February 10, 2022, at 8 PM Agnes Arnold 301
- February 14, 2022, at 4 PM Agnes Arnold 301
For specific questions pertaining to how to join our team, email StayatUH@UH.edu.