Skip to main content

Financial Aid & Financial Assistance

Each semester, eligible students receive up to a $3,000 Hobby School Excellence Scholarship.

To be eligible for a Hobby School Excellence Scholarship, applicants must:

  1. Submit transcripts of previous academic coursework, credits, grades, and GPA via ApplyWeb.
  2. Complete application to the Master of Public Policy program by the application deadline.
  3. Be accepted to the MPP program.

In addition, UH offers a variety of additional financial aid through other scholarships, fellowships, grants, and loans.

While graduate certificate students can potentially receive a Hobby School Excellence Scholarship, federal financial aid cannot be used for these programs.

For more information about financial aid, visit:

For more information about tuition and fees, visit:

  • Graduate Tuition & Fees: Select Liberal Arts & Social Sciences in the "What college do you plan to attend?" drop down box.