I welcome you to the Office of Graduate Studies in the College of Education at the University of Houston. We are very proud of our graduate programs. Our mission is to, if you are a new student, to introduce you to our excellent graduate programs, and if you are a current student, advise and connect you through education. Our ultimate goal is to assist in providing a positive and rewarding experience to every graduate student in our College.
Dr. Jon Schwartz
Associate Dean of Graduate Studies, College of Education
- Leadership- Promote and advocate for current and new degree programs to achieve national rankings.
- Excellence- Assist graduate students with achieving program milestones for degree completion.
- Transparency- Maintain accurate and efficient record keeping for graduate admissions and academic processes.
- Integrity- Advise on University and College graduate policies and procedures to support student success.
- Service- Evaluate and administer fellowships and funding to support research and professional endeavors of graduate students.
- Student Experience- Provide opportunities for graduate students to connect through outreach partnerships with the University and surrounding community.
- Continuous Improvement- Track and analyze graduate student data to improve the College's recruitment, admission, and academic processes