Roberto Gonzalez and Irma Diaz-Gonzalez Incoming Freshman Scholarship - Incoming Freshmen
This scholarship is available to incoming freshman majoring in Education.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is update in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship applicant must be an incoming freshman.
- Scholarship applicant must major in education.
- Scholarship recipient must have maintained a 3.0 GPA in high school core course work that is required for admission to the University of Houston.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Roberto and Irma Diaz-Gonzalez Incoming Freshman Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student
- Scholarship award is based on financial need and academic merit.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process