Kathleen Pascoe Scholarship – Doctoral Educational Psychology, Counseling
This scholarship is available to doctoral students enrolled in the Counseling Psychology program in the Department of Educational Psychology.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- The student must be accepted for study in the Counseling Psychology Ph.D. program and maintain a GPA 3.0 or better.
- Scholarship applicant should be single or married mothers who wish to obtain a doctoral degree from one of the program areas in the Department of Educational Psychology.
- Scholarship applicant should demonstrate financial need.
- Scholarship applicant must be enrolled in not less than nine hours per semester and demonstrate sufficient progress towards the degree as determined by the student’s program faculty.
- Scholarship applicant may use funds to cover expenses such as tuition, books, fees and/or supplies, for the coming semester. Any expenses in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Scholarship applicant may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Kathleen Arnold Pascoe Endowment.
- In the spirit and example set forth by Kathleen Pascoe, the scholarship is reversed for counseling psychology student who are also mothers with children still living in the home. Preference will be given to students with expressed financial need.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process