Administaff Educational Endowment Scholarship-Undergraduate and Graduate
This scholarship established by the Administaff Corporation is available to minority students. To apply, please fill out a College of Education Scholarship application and include all the required materials.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship applicant demonstrates financial need.
- Emphasis should be placed on selecting prospect interesting in pursuing a career in Education.
- Scholarship applicant should be a minority student enrolled for a minimum of 12 hours each semester of awards.
- Scholarship applicant must maintain a GPA of 2.8 or better.
- The award will be evenly distributes between the Fall and Spring semesters. Current scholarship recipients and grants in conjunction with the Administaff Educational Endowment Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Reporting on the Administaff Educational Endowment Scholarship will be available on a September 1- August 31 fiscal year basis.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process