November 6, 2013
Farish Hall (KIVA rm. 101)
ADDRESSING THE NEEDS OF HEALTH AGENCIES WHILE PLANTING THE SEEDS FOR A SECURE FUTURE FOR OUR STUDENTS.
All Individuals Welcome
Business casual attire mandatory, resumes encouraged
Sandwiches will be available to the first 140 people
Questions or Concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org, (832) 380-4395
- MD Anderson Cancer Survivorship
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
- TEAMhealth West
- University of Texas Public Education
- United Healthcare
Sponsored by the College of Education, the Health Students Association and Human Development and Family Studies Program. Last year's event had over 260 students and 48 exhibitors attend the fair. Don't miss this opportunity!
- H e a l t h P r o m o t i o n s
- P h y s i c a l T h e r a p y
- O c c u p a t i o n a l T h e r a p y
- N u t r i t i o n
- M e n t a l H e a l t h
- H e a l t h E d u c a t i o n
- D e n t i s t r y
- H e a l t h & W e l l n e s s
- C o m m u n i t y H e a l t h
- a n d m u c h M O R E . . .
Printable flyer for the event