The Graduate School Stella L. Ehrhardt Scholarship is a two-year fellowship available to admitted students entering a master’s program at the University of Houston. Selections for this scholarship are made by each respective college.
$1,200 annually (renewable for up to two years), as funds are available. Students who are non-residents or international will also qualify for a non-resident tuition waiver.
- All domestic students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Possess an undergraduate degree or its equivalent and be admitted to a master’s degree program.
- Maintain full-time enrollment (enroll and complete a minimum of nine (9) credit hours during an academic term (fall and spring)).
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Demonstrate satisfactory progress in course work, and timely progress in completing the degree requirements as defined by the enrolling graduate program. Note: Degree requirements include both course work and thesis/dissertation.