Skip to main content

Official Transcript

The University of Houston Graduate School permits scanned (PDF) copies of official transcript(s) for the online application system. For international applicants, a complete and official English translation to date must be uploaded (PDF) with the original transcript(s) and degree certificate in the original language. Each transcript (mark sheet) should contain a complete record of studies at the institution from which it is issued. Unofficial transcripts or grade reports are not accepted.

If an applicant is offered admissions and accepts, one (1) sealed or electronic official transcript from each institution with degree conferral is required. The official transcript(s) must be submitted to the University of Houston's Graduate School. For international students, one (1) sealed official transcript and degree certificate in the original language and the complete official English translation of these documents must be submitted to the University of Houston Graduate School. Coursework registration will not permitted by the University until official documents are received.

*The Admissions Processing Unit has moved offsite from the Graduate Admissions office located in the E. Cullen building. If an applicant would like to to hand deliver or drop off a transcript or diploma, please email to set an appointment to meet a Transcript Analyst during their office hours.