Attend an in-person Q&A Session (Optional)
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
6:00 pm -
A Resident Advisor (RA) is a student staff member who under the supervision of a Residential Life Coordinator (RLC), serves as liaisons between SHRL and residents and works within a diverse community of students to foster student success in living-learning environments by building relationships, promoting engagement and leading with an ethic of care.
A Community Mentor (CM) is a student staff member who under the supervision of a Residential Life Coordinator (RLC), serves as a peer mentor to provide advocacy, intervention, mentorship, and support to residential students who need assistance in achieving student success. The CM position is also responsible for advising the Hall Council for their community. There is one CM assigned to Cougar Place and University Lofts. There are two CMs assigned to Cougar Village I, Cougar Village II, Moody Towers, and The Quad.
- Wednesday, December 1 at 6:00 pm in Agnes Arnold Auditorium 1 (Optional)
- Friday, January 14 Application opens
- Thursday, January 20 at 6:00 pm in Agnes Arnold Auditorium 1 (Optional)
- Friday, January 28 Application Closes
- Wednesday, February 2 Interview Offer or Denial Notification
- Thursday, February 3 – Tuesday, February 8 Individual Interview Sign-Up
- Monday, February 14 - Friday, February 18 Individual Interview (30-minute duration)
Interested students can apply through AccessUH. You must submit your completed application by Friday, January 28, at midnight.
For more information about becoming a Resident Advisor or a Community Mentor visit https://uh.edu/housing/about/shrl-employment/student-employment/
- Agnes Arnold Hall