Session applications will be accepted from February 15, 2020 until March 31, 2020. Presenters will be notified of the status of their proposal by May 15, 2020.
Types of Sessions
Traditional Conference (50-minutes):
A lecture-style presentation with visual aids and/or handouts that may include a question and answer time at the end of the session.
Panel Discussion (50-minutes):
A panel-style presentation with visual aids and/or handouts that may include a question and answer time at the end of the session. The lead presenter recruits panelists, creates an outline for the session, and hosts the panel.
This year, the Summer Assessment Symposium is themed “Building Your Assessment Toolkit.” Please address the theme as a part of your session proposal.
Possible presentation topics may include:
- Program Evaluation
- Measuring Student Success
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Uncommon Assessment Methodologies
- Assessing Sensitive Topics
- Student Experience
- Needs Assessment
- Communicating Assessment Results
- Assessment Planning/Cycles
- Customer Service Assessment
- Student Employment Assessment
- Staff Training Evaluations
- Employee Performance Evaluation
- Utilization/Application of Assessment Results