Spring 2022 Employment Seminar for UH Faculty and Staff
Monday, March 7, 2022
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
By invitation only: The International Student and Scholar Services Office (ISSSO) invites Faculty and Staff at the University of Houston to attend our Spring 2022 Employment Seminar. We will be joined by guest presenters Dean Donell Young, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students and an HR Immigration and Compliance Administrator from the Immigration Specialist Office of General Counsel. This seminar will provide information on:
- How to Invite J Visa Exchange Visitors to the U.S.
- J Visa Regulatory Requirements
- DS-2019 Requests Workflow/Processing/Payment
- How to Hire Foreign Nationals
- Cultural Exchange Programs
- If you have any questions or interested in attending, please contact the International Student and Scholar Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.