The undocumented status of a student exempts them from applying for federal student aid using the FAFSA, but this does not have to be a barrier to attending and succeeding in college. Below are resources that will support undocumented students attaining and funding their higher education.
- America Dream Award
- DACA Scholars App
- Golden Door Scholars
- Hispanic Scholarship Consortium
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- La Unidad Latina Foundation
- MALDEF: The Latino Legal Voice for Civil Rights in America compiled a 2018-2019 Scholarship Guide, including many that do not inquire about immigration status.
- My Undocumented Life: Scholarships Open to Undocumented Students