Two resources have been provided for you to help with using the online accommodation form. A Faculty Quick Guide will give you a brief overview on how to complete the online Academic Adjustments/Auxillary Aids (AAAA) form. A 30 minute webinar (previously recorded) follows below to provide you additional information on using the online accommodation form as a faculty member and/or a faculty supervisor.

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. The student reports that she or he forwarded the form to me, but I don’t have it.
    Please check your e-mail, login to PeopleSoft, and click on the link in the WorkList. You will be able to access the form.

    The student will need to forward the form to you. You will receive an e-mail notification in your UH account when this has been done.

  2. The form requires action. What do I do?
    Each accommodation will need to be reviewed individually. You may also select the Approve All button and submit.

    You may also consider each accommodation individually. For more information, see the Faculty Quick Guide.

  3. I’m not sure what to do for this accommodation.
    You can ask the student's CSD counselor to answer any questions you may have by calling 713.743.5400 or e-mailing them.

    For more information on common accommodations, see Description of Accommodations.

  4. I am a teaching assistant. What do I do with the accommodation form?
    The instructor of record for the class receives the accommodation form. If you are not the instructor of record, contact the instructor and request the form to be forwarded to you. (with the student's permission).

For More Information

Faculty, teaching assistants, and other interested parties may find the Faculty Quick Guide helpful.

You mayalso view the Online Form Faculty Webinar for additional information.

Please alsoreview the UH System Student Academic Adjustments/Auxiliary Aids policy.

If you have any questions, please contact CSD at 713.743.5400 or e-mail uhcsd@central.uh.edu and we will be happy to assist you.