Your health is paramount. University of Houston is committed to the safety and wellness of our students, faculty, staff and community. Our operations and plans are built on compassion and flexibility to ensure your well-being. To reduce physical interactions, we are accommodating remote learning and work to our fullest possible extent. And with guidance from the medical community, the University has taken significant precautions to create a campus environment that greatly reduces the risk of spreading COVID-19.
Here, you will find information on our reopening plan, resources and guidance to help us get through this safely, together.
UH Community Information
Enjoy a collection of stories about how our students, faculty, staff and alumni are making a difference in the fight against COVID-19.
For additional information about Coronavirus, including signs and symptoms, transmission and risk of exposure, and what to do if you are exhibiting symptoms, please refer to the links below. The CDC’s website and Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) will also issue guidance for those planning to travel or who have recently returned.
Federal and State:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services
- CDC Travel Notices
- Latest CDC Risk Assessment
- Latest CDC Transmission Information
- Current cases of Coronavirus in the U.S.
- U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories
- CDC Guidance for Institutes of Higher Education
- UH Counseling and Psychological Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- UH Continuity of Operations Planning Program
- UH Emergency Management and Influenza Pandemic Plans
- UH Student Health Center
- Improving Your Off-Campus Internet Connection
- EOS/HR Guidance Concerning COVID-19
- Working and Learning Off-Campus IT Support
- Office of the Provost: COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Live Global Monitoring: Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- U.S. COVID-19 Cases