- The Center reserves the right to enroll children from the waitlist on the basis of different priorities; things considered can include the date applications are received, the availability of age-related openings, and siblings of current families.
- Waitlist applications must be submitted with a $45.00 non-refundable payment. Once a child is enrolled, this payment is applied to the Registration Fee.
- When an opening becomes available, a family is notified and given 3 business days to respond. If an enrollment offer is declined, the child’s name is moved to the bottom of the waitlist and we move to the next name on the list. If a family fails to respond to our emails and/or phone calls, their name is removed from the waitlist and the waitlist fee forfeited; the parent must reapply and pay the fee again before their child can be considered for enrollment.
- Any time that an offer for enrollment is declined, the parent must give a new date for seeking enrollment. CLC will not contact any family for enrollment until we receive notification of a date for seeking enrollment.
- After a family has declined an offer for enrollment 3 different times, the child’s name will be removed from the waitlist and the waitlist fee forfeited. A parent must reapply and pay the fee again before their child can be considered for enrollment.
- If an enrollment offer is accepted, the family has one week to complete a contract and pay all applicable fees.
- Families on the waitlist may be requested via e-mail to indicate if they want to remain on the waitlist and if so, to update their contact information. Families must respond by the requested due date or they will be removed from the waitlist and the waitlist fee forfeited.
A waitlist application and paid fee does not guarantee an enrollment opening for requested date.
To place your child’s name on the waitlist, return the completed application and payment to UHCLC. Waitlist Application
Application does not guarantee enrollment.