CPH Lecture Series
- Jón Gnarr: "Sour Apples: The Pleasures and Paradoxes of Climate Change in Iceland"
- Dr. Kristine Trego, a CPH Lecture Series sponsored event: “Ancient Ships and Underwater Archaeology in the Mediterranean: Why, How and What?”
- Managing Creativity: A Conversation with Iceland Author-Actor-Comedian-Politician Jón Gnarr
- Eric Magrane: “Climate, History, and the Poetry of Place: The Sonoran Desert and Beyond”
- Dr. Judith Levine:"The Trust Gap: A Hidden Barrier to Successful Poverty Policy"
- Paul Amar: Sexuality Lenses And Decolonial Methods For Apprehending Trumpism And Global Populism
- Karl Jacoby:"The Strange Career of William Ellis: The Texas Slave Who Became a Mexican Millionaire"
- Dwight Watson: "Murder on the Bayou: Jose Campos Torres and Police Brutality"
- Samina Ali: "Muslim Women and Digital Activism"
CPH Research Colloquium
- Anna Marie Anderson: "Absent African American Prisoner of War Narratives."
- Alex LaRotta, a CPH Research Colloquium: “Young, Gifted, and Brown: La Onda Chicana in San Antonio's West Side Sound
- ”Dr. Cihan Yuksel Muslu “The Complexity of Islamic Empires' Relationship in the Mediterranean Context: A Captivity Narrative.”
- Patricia Bell: “What’s Not There?: Environmental Management of Houston’s Agricultural Commodities and the Houston Cotton Exchange, 1880-1920”