FRIDAY HEALTH TIP - Spring Break Travel Prep
Friday, March 3, 2023
12:00 am - 12:00 am
No matter where you travel for spring break, here are CDC’s top 5 tips to help you have a safer and healthier spring break.
- Stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines as well as all routine vaccines.
- Check the travel requirements and recommendations for your spring break destination.
- Visit your healthcare provider.
- Plan for unexpected issues.
- Protect yourself during travel.
If you feel sick or have a fever after your trip, contact a healthcare provider immediately and make sure to tell them about any areas you recently traveled to. Avoid contact with other people while you are sick.
Student Health Center