College of Nursing Face-to-Face Information Sessions
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Information Sessions are a great opportunity to meet with program advisors to learn more about the University of Houston College of Nursing Program Tracks.
You will receive information regarding admission requirements for our online and face-to-face programs: RN to BSN, Second Degree BSN, and MSN programs. Information will also be provided about financial aid eligibility.
Please note the following before you attend an information session:
- Before an individualized transcript evaluation can be performed, all prospective students must complete and secure their application (with payment) through NursingCAS . All required documentation must also be provided and attached to the NursingCAS application.
- Prospective students must RSVP to attend the Information Session. There will be no walk-ins accepted on the day of the session. If the session is filled, you can register for the next session in the following month.
- An RSVP ticket will be emailed once you are registered. The ticket must be printed and presented upon arrival to participate in the day’s activities. No cell phone tickets will be accepted.
Face-to-Face Information Sessions for Second Degree BSN, RN to BSN and MSN
Location: 14004 University Boulevard
Brazos Hall ~ Room 103 A & B
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Date(s): Nov 13 and Dec 4, 2019
Time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM CDT. RSVP Here
- 14004 University Boulevard, Brazos Hall ~ Room 103 A & B Sugar Land, TX 77479
- For general information about the University of Houston College of Nursing; please visit our website first at www.uh.edu/nursing. You may also contact our main number 832-842-8200 for general information.
Thank you for choosing the University of Houston.